• Dr. Brown has specialized in general medicine for over 10 years. Her experience includes everything from performing surgery to treating and diagnosing concerns related to the body.
• She attended Emory University school of Medicine and then later became a physician there.
• For three years she was a Medical Officer in the Army, traveling the world caring for soldiers in extreme conditions.
• She regularly treated injuries caused by gunshots and explosions. In addition, treated soldiers suffering from combat related disorders like stress, trauma, and PTSD
• Became the Director of Undergraduate Medical Education, Ambulatory Care at Emory University school of Medicine while also running a private practice.
• Recently quit her practice to become a health care consultant and to run the business from home.
• Became a Doctor because her family could not afford doctors growing up. She wanted to be able to understand medical care herself.
• Says school always came easy to her. She took advanced classes in High School and ended up going to college at the age of 15.
• In the past she has had to treat lion attacks in Africa.